Wednesday 1 December 2010

Snow in Spelthorne

Well were did all this snow come from, and to make it worse its the wrong type of snow, probably sold to use by the same person who sold use the wrong type of leaves, you know those slippery irregular shaped leaves, well know we have white slippery snow, am I the only person who listens to the weather forecast!!
I saw a gritter last night, no this is not a joke, this gritter was driving along with all its lights flashing, my god I was impressed, or I would have been if any grit was being laid?
Perhaps the figures for the total cost of gritting our roads could be made available, at the same time the figures for the total loss to businesses and lets not forget the man in the street OUR VOTING public, then we can truly make an educated assessment of the true meaning of VALUE FOR MONEY.
I did strongly suggest twelve months ago that Community payback was a resorce that we should make more use of, lets hope this is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment